- Human resources professional who drives strategy to achieve business objectives.
- I specialize in performance management; organizational development; employee relations; full-cycle recruitment; succession planning; training and development; and legal compliance. I’ve built organizations from the ground up and guided leaders in creating fund development strategies.
- President of Your First 500k, a service that helps non-profits thrive in fundraising. If you’re frustrated with raising funds, this resource is for you. Sign up and you’ll receive my FREE document, 5 Ways to Find New Donors.
- Theologian who makes the Bible accessible to people of all ages. I started the Simple Pursuit Podcast to encourage people to pursue a deeper relationship with Jesus. The podcast is available on Google Play and iTunes.
- I’m a graduate of Cal Poly Pomona (B. A. Political Science); Fuller Theological Seminary (M. Div.); and Northwestern University (M. A. Public Policy & Administration). I’m also certified with SHRM-CP.
If you need assistance with fundraising strategies or organizational management, contact me. I provide free 20-minute consultations.
Contact me for speaking opportunities.